
What do I call a Joy Parent? This is a parent who has made an agreement with themselves that parenting is meant to be a joyful experience and if it isn't then they need to make a correction in their perceptions and actions to bring back the place of joy. That means we make a conscious choice about the experience we want to have as parents and that automatically puts us in a powerful position. We are no longer the proverbial leaf at the mercy of the wind. Life can't swing us in any emotional direction it wants because we have our intent and our own direction to follow. Choosing how we want to be and what we want to experience is the first step to being and experiencing that. I will soon be posting about the tools a Joy Parent can use to change their parenting experience to a better one ~
Hi there. I'm looking forward to seeing the discussion from the recent thread on Facebook, and seeing what insights people bring! (I love the layout, by the way. Clean, simple and bright!)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Louise!
ReplyDelete